BREAKING NEWS

[5]

Go Fi Ya Sun Tan Inna Da Summa Sun ::Summertime In Jamaica

I arrived at my site in St. Ann one month before school ended for the year. I came out of training so pumped up and ready to hit the ground running. Well, life had other plans for me. My first month at school was spent observing and getting familiar with my new life. Before I knew it school had ended and I had two months of freedom until we were to start back in September.

I filled my time with hanging out with my host mom, running, and reading. So. Much. Reading. I read the entire Harry Potter series, which I had never read or even seen the movies until I came to Jamaica, in two weeks. Although I wanted to stay in my community as much as possible, I also thought it was important for me to get out and explore this country that I now call home. And so I did.

Without further ado: Tour di North Coast 2016

Discovery Bay, St. Ann



San San, Portland



Bikini Beach, Portland


Flavours, Runaway Bay

Seeing this poor horse dig through trash, including broken bottles, was a little traumatizing.


Silver Sands, Trelawney




Black River, St. Elizabeth



Sandcastle Ocho Rios, St. Ann


Burwood Beach, Trelawney





xoxo, Leah
Go Fi Ya Sun Tan Inna Da Summa Sun ::Summertime In Jamaica Go Fi Ya Sun Tan Inna Da Summa Sun ::Summertime In Jamaica Reviewed by Unknown on 8:00:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Sora Templates

Image Link [https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiG5K4wyIr0osF-6qy0uUiZVuSksSBcDcilUfbp27n78j9fVSGxcrBKLx5CJI40wbwNup5mLxGNvbZgGHQg7PJn_mhmvqrfmKpZq4D4cAUsuy5Q90-NS_cgpJjP3pnCQcnTRce9SdEetBsE/s1600/Mets.JPG] Author Name [Leah Stoffel] Author Description [Leah is a native Floridian, New Yorker at heart, and adopted Jamaican serving in the Peace Corps. She is a proud puppy mother to a princess named Khloe, a big and little sister, a daughter, a friend, and a huge sports lover. When she's not working or volunteering, you can find her pretending to know how to code, singing in the shower, or tripping over her own two feet.] Twitter Username [@leah_stoffel] Facebook Username [leah.stoffel] GPlus Username [none] Pinterest Username [none] Instagram Username [leah_stoffel]