BREAKING NEWS

[5]

I'm Good, I'm Good, I'm Good

Another Saturday, another best day ever with KEEN. It's hard to believe that I only have two more KEEN sessions left before I leave New York. As you know, I'm doing a short series of videos to document my last few sessions. If you are looking at your screen confused and have no idea what I'm talking about, you can check out my last blog post here.



Without further ado, my new KEEN video...


xoxo, Leah



I'm Good, I'm Good, I'm Good I'm Good, I'm Good, I'm Good Reviewed by Unknown on 8:01:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Sora Templates

Image Link [https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiG5K4wyIr0osF-6qy0uUiZVuSksSBcDcilUfbp27n78j9fVSGxcrBKLx5CJI40wbwNup5mLxGNvbZgGHQg7PJn_mhmvqrfmKpZq4D4cAUsuy5Q90-NS_cgpJjP3pnCQcnTRce9SdEetBsE/s1600/Mets.JPG] Author Name [Leah Stoffel] Author Description [Leah is a native Floridian, New Yorker at heart, and adopted Jamaican serving in the Peace Corps. She is a proud puppy mother to a princess named Khloe, a big and little sister, a daughter, a friend, and a huge sports lover. When she's not working or volunteering, you can find her pretending to know how to code, singing in the shower, or tripping over her own two feet.] Twitter Username [@leah_stoffel] Facebook Username [leah.stoffel] GPlus Username [none] Pinterest Username [none] Instagram Username [leah_stoffel]